there were too many 'czech' puns to choose just one
Thursday, April 8, 2010
you know i love obama...
and it's really great and all that he's staying 10 minutes away from my house, but do they really have to shut down half the city? Isn't it kind of ironic to mobilize the entire police force over a peace treaty?
I love your blog! I feel like I got to spend a little bit of time with you as I was reading and I feel all happy inside...although I miss you alot and cried a little when you mentioned a birthday face :). And also, I NEED to read an artichoke poem, SO, you MUST find them or write me another!!! I love you and can't wait to hear more!
I love your blog! I feel like I got to spend a little bit of time with you as I was reading and I feel all happy inside...although I miss you alot and cried a little when you mentioned a birthday face :). And also, I NEED to read an artichoke poem, SO, you MUST find them or write me another!!! I love you and can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete